Marcy J Maslov, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Inventor
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs
Yes, it IS possible to have fun while you complete your mandatory ethics continuing professional education. Our 4-hour CPA workshop includes the latest updates on current ethical standards and ARS, AAC and AICPA Code of Professional Conduct. Due to CoronaVirus Shelter In Place orders we now conduct this program by Zoom and in-person. Our 3-hour Attorney version offers updates and real-life ethical dilemmas related to the professional rules of conduct and responsibility.
e-Factor!® is an educational board game that brings to life real business and ethics scenarios we could face every day. We use this game in our ethics workshops to provide a more engaging, fun way to explore ethics issues, rule changes, and best practices. In our team-based, interactive approach you actually practice solving ethical dilemmas, talk with your peers and receive practical lessons you can take out of the workshop to apply in your work environment.
Our CPA program qualifies for 4 hours of Ethics CPE for CPAs. You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program. (There are even prizes awarded for most ethical team…!)
Our attorney version offers 3 hours of ethics CLE for professional responsibility and professional rules of conduct.
We also have an insurance version and a version for restaurants. Contact us for more information on these new versions.
This presentation uses the following methods for completing the agenda:
- Interactive discussion and definition of appropriate business behavior.
- Role-Play, Simulation and Game techniques to help define business ethics and highlight key concepts of appropriate business practices.
- Action Plan development for applying workshop lessons immediately in the workplace.
A Partial List of Business Conference Presentations
- SHRM Regional Conference 2018 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics and Demystifying Your Financials
- IMA Annual Conference 2017 and 2018 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics Using Games and Leader vs. Staff vs. Client View of Ethics
- Aces IT Annual Conference – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 — Demystifying Your Financials Series
- Rotary International Leadership Academy 2017 and 2018 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics
- BBB 2015 and 2016 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics, Dollars and Sense of Ethics and Leader vs. Staff vs. Client View of Ethics
- IEEE Global Ethics Conference 2016 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals Global Conference 2016 and scheduled for 2017 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics Using Educational Games
- ADISA Spring Symposium 2016 – 2 sessions: Keynote: Dollars and Sense of Ethical Behavior and Breakout Session: Ethical Culture In Action
- Rotary International District Wide Conference 2015 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics
- Charles Schwab Annual Conference 2015 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics
- Society for Corporate Compliance and Ethics (2014 and 2015) – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics (2014) and Dollars and Sense of Ethical Behavior (2015)
- Beta Alpha Psi Western Regional Conference for Accounting Students 2014 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics
- ATD Regional Conference 2013 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics
- MWCUA 2013 – Dollars and Sense of Ethical Behavior
- Leading Age 2012 – Unlocking Positive Value of Ethics
Live Keynote Presentations and Workshops by Marcy
Presentations are 60 Minutes to 2 Hours & Tailored to Fit Your Needs
Presentations are interactive business ethics workshops that define ethics, create working parameters of ethical behavior and use gamification and experiential learning techniques to practice solving real-life ethical dilemmas and business challenges.
In addition to teaching ethics, these innovative workshops offer a safe place to practice team-building, leadership, critical thinking, communication, and decision-making skills.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Booking a Business Ethics Workshop for Your Organization.